Thursday, May 6, 2010

Parents Think I'm a Miracle Worker - Kansas City Photographer

Suzanne brought her darling little boy for one-year portraits this week. She was excited about the session; I was excited about the session. The problem: the little guy was afraid of my studio. No matter what we tried, we could not get him to feel comfortable. Silly songs, toys, animal noises, play breaks all failed to make him happy. Finally, I thought about the small green space just to the north of my studio door. I grabbed my equipment; Suzanne grabbed the baby, and out we went. I have to say, he still wasn't thrilled about the whole thing, but in the end we did get some really wonderful portraits of the birthday boy.

Thank  you, Suzanne, for choosing me to photograph your baby boy. I'm happy to be your miracle worker, even if your husband does not believe your story about your son's mood that day!

5 comments:

Marmalade said...

Adorable images, what a cutiepie!

Anna-Karin said...

That first image is gorgeous. A happy joyous toddler exploring outside. Perfect for little kids like him!

Daveen said...

So, so darling! No wonder mom likes them!!! He is precious and always, your work is outstanding!

Jeni Lassman said...

What a cutie! Love these images - they really are unique - funny how things go, huh? That last one would make amazing wall decor.

Corey Sewell said...

He is too cute and I know Mom has to be thrilled with these!