Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleeping is a waste of her time - Kansas City Newborn Photographer

This sweet little thing barely slept at all during her newborn session - probably the least sleepy baby I've ever worked with. Her parents say she's like that and recounted one day when she barely slept at all. Well, it all worked out anyway, because I was able to get some wonderful awake portraits of this little missy - isn't she a doll?
Thank you, Karen and Jason, for choosing me to photograph your baby girl. Gallery ready soon!

6 comments:

Kare said...

You are going crazy with babies! So cute, I think her bright eyes are beautiful.

giovanna said...

Awww, what beautiful black and whites you create! Such perfect awake shots, too!!! Love them and I am certain the family will too!

Julie said...

Sleep is over rated when you got things to see and do LOL! She is gorgous and I love awake babies too!

Sandie said...

What a bright eyed cutie! These are beautiful!

Marcia said...

From the look of these, sleeping baby portraits are way overrated :)

Donna said...

What a precious baby!! I love her eye contact with the camera. I like
the wide awake photos over the sleepy
ones. Beautiful pictures!!