Friday, January 1, 2010

Tween Beauty - Kansas City Portraits

Saying I had a tough time choosing images for this blog post is an understatement. I've photographed this beautiful kid a few times in the past, and it's always such a great session. Doesn't she have amazing eyes?

I actually photographed her three years ago when I was just developing the idea of a portrait photography business. I knew her family from my daughter's dance studio so called them one day and asked mom Angela if I could practice on her daughters. See one of my favorites from that session, below (no comments on the funky editing, please! LOL!)

Angela - you might be interested to know that I looked at the photo info on that image and it says it was taken on Dec. 30, 2006! Exactly three years to the day prior to our most recent session.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate this! How am I ever going to choose? Angela

Kare said...

She's grown so much! Such a beautiful girl, but all of the sisters are!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty girl! I agree - great age for portraits. - Jessica

Dani said...

She's a beauty - those eyes are amazing. I really love how perfectly lighted your studio work is - so fresh and modern, too. Can I come for lessons? :-)