Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Miracles - Kansas City Baby Portraits

It's hard to imagine these chubby little fellows started life as tiny preemies only three and a half months ago. But look at them now! They've come a long way, and I know that to their loving parents, Angela and Scott, they are amazing miracles.

Angela - I think these portraits prove the saying "better late than never" - I'm so happy you decided to bring your babies to my studio. I enjoyed our session so much, and can't wait to show you and Scott the rest of your gallery.

By the way - I'm told it's still not clear whether the twins are fraternal or identical. I'm putting my bets on identical. What do you think?

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow Lori!!! These pictures are absolutely INCREDIBLE!! We are so looking forward to viewing the entire gallery. You were so amazing and so patient. Thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing such amazing moments.

Rayla said...

What cuties! Love the simplicity of your newborn work, Lori.
P.S. I vote identical.

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies. Classic Lori. Looks like Mom is happy. Winning session! -- Alicia C.