Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another birthday boy! - Kansas City Baby Photographer

I've had lots of first birthday sessions lately -this time it was Tessa and Jason's little boy. I hadn't seen him for a year, so it was quite a treat. Remember him? I have always loved this image of him. You can see more by clicking here.
His parents are just wonderful clients. Tessa writes me the sweetest emails - the second I see her name in my in-box I know it's going to be a good day. Tessa and Jason - thank you again for choosing me to photograph your little boy - it means a lot.

7 comments:

Kare said...

What cute pictures! I really love that first one.

Evangeline said...

I love the before-and-after in this blog post. What a handsome little guy he's become - live his spiky hair.

Anonymous said...

He looks pretty fierce in that little airplane - lol! Cute stuff there :) - Randi

Kristie Chadwick said...

Great session, I love the second to last one with his toes!

Unknown said...

He's adorable and I just love that little chair :)

Anonymous said...

I can not tell you as a mother how much Lori means to us as a family, AMAZING that is the one word I can find, Love them Lori and can not wait to see the rest of them:)
Love you, Tessa

Anonymous said...

Oh my, love the way you bring out those smiles! Those little piggies dangling beneath the plane, adorable. He continues his journey of wings…