Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Love My Clients - Kansas City Children's Portraits


I do. I love my clients. Especially those who return to me year after year to document their family; their children; their lives at that moment in time. This little boy's mom is one of those. I remember back when I did his newborn portraits when I was merely a woman with a camera and I honestly didn't know what I was doing! And then I learned a bit, and took his 6-month portraits and ended up with some images that are still among my favorites. And then came one year, two year, a large family group, dance portraits for mom, and now 3-year portraits.

I know there are many portrait photographers around; many choices and styles and price points, yet year after year Krystin puts her faith in me and my work, and for that I'm awed and grateful!

Here's your preview - gallery to follow very soon!

3 comments:

Kare said...

That first one is just stunning! Definitely one I'd want huge! (I should tell Krystin that)

Anonymous said...

What a happy little man. You've done a great job of capturing his joy. -- Jan

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! He is getting so big! Looking a lot like his daddy these days!