Friday, September 11, 2009

Urban Baby - Kansas City Portraits

And, as promised - previews from Meggan and Ryan's baby girl's urban session. I have to say I absolutely love the family portrait above - one of my favorites ever! What a great little family! Plus... you all know how much I love blowing hair - I would say there was a fortunate wind going at that moment =) I think it would look great as a 16x24 in a really funky frame, or as a gallery mount on black.

Anyway - enjoy the preview Meggan - your gallery is coming along. Thank you, again, for continually putting your faith in me to capture these special milestones for your baby. I appreciate it so much.

4 comments:

MegganKate said...

I love, love, love these!!!

Rayla said...

Oh goodness, these are fabulous! I'm thinking 16x24 may not be big enough. LOL

Kare said...

Totally in love with those! When I hit -100 we'll have to go down there for a shoot. (especially since I get the "born with you" discount) ha!

Anonymous said...

So unique - love them! - Randie