Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Twins Turn One - Kansas City Baby Photographer

Look who just had a birthday! You've seen these little men on my blog a few times - they are the only newborn twins I've photographed in my two years in business. Their mom, Julie, found me after attempts to schedule a maternity session with someone else proved difficult, and I'm so happy she did. It's been great to see these baby boys grow (and yes, they made a terrible mess with the cake!)

Julie - here's your preview - I know you've been patiently waiting.

12 comments:

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Oh, my gosh!! What beautiful babies they are!! These are darling!!

Kare said...

oh my goodness! That first picture reminded me of the one of you and I making a mess of our one-year-old cakes.

I adore the one of the Mom holding the two and laughing. But you know how I like "posed candids."

Anonymous said...

Their eyes are stunning!
The family portrait is so cute - I like how the babies are looking at each other. - Jamie

Anonymous said...

How very cute these little guys are. They have such beautiful eyes. You captured them in such a special way with their cakes. Mom and dad are such happy parents, probably because they are sleeping all night.Ha

Tammy Ali said...

Gorgeous work! The twin cake smash worked beautifully! Their eyes, WOW, you've captured them in such an amazing way in the close ups! I also love the one with mom.

Janine said...

Oh my -- that first one? Mom will never be able to pass it up. I'd have to have that one huge!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful! I love the interaction shots to and the black and white is beautiful!

Kimberly said...

I laughed at the cake smash, I gasped at their gorgeous eyes in the closeups, and then I laughed at Mom wrangling them, and laughed again at the busy family. Love them all, Lori!!

on holy ground said...

holy smokes, they are gorgeous!! i love them all!

LauraB said...

These are all GORGEOUS!!! You should shoot outside more often!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that cake shot! Great job!

meggan said...

Just adorable! Love the one of mom holding them - what a handful!