Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Boys - Kansas City Newborn Photographer

Look at the little guys! All smiles for their portrait session with me. Aren't they cute?

It was a neat experience photographing Christy's new baby boy - I think he's the biggest newborn I've had the opportunity to photograph - 10.5 pounds! Which puts a whole new spin on the "laying on Daddy's outstretched arms" pose doesn't it?

Thank you for choosing me, Christy. I'm very happy you saw that birth announcement on your sorority sister's refrigerator. Enjoy the previews - your gallery will be ready soon!

6 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

That is a sweet little chunk of love.
Adorable!!

Kimberly said...

Look at his sweet deliciousness! He is absolutely precious, Lori. Mom, Dad and Big Brother must be over the moon thrilled with him! The images are just gorgeous - I love how content he looks with that yummy baby chub. The portrait with Mom and his little tushie wrinkles is going to bring her to tears.

Marmalade said...

beautiful as always. what a sweet delicious little baby. lori, your light is sublime.

Janine said...

What gorgeous newborn images! Mom is going to be thrilled when she see these -- that first one is precious. We all know how impossible it is and the one of dad and baby is amazing! Great work.

Unknown said...

totally beautiful... what a yummy little baby!

Teri Mason Photography said...

What a cute little chunk! I love his cheeks and his rolls. I'm sure they are going to be thrilled!!