Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Blessing for Jenn and Mike - Kansas City Newborn Portraits


This little lass has been a bit of a trouble maker for her parents already (particularly her mommy!), but they of course consider her nothing but a blessing. I have photographed Jenn and her family a few times now - and you all know how I feel about repeat clients; plus Jenn enjoys photography as a hobby and we always have a lot to talk about. Love that!

Jenn, I hope you feel better soon, and congratulations to you and Mike. It was a pleasure.

6 comments:

Kare said...

awe, so sweet! I think that first one the way they're so connected is my fave.

Beth R said...

Oh, I agree, the first one is just amazing - I can feel the emotion. I love the alert baby - so often you see only sleeping babies - the one of her and dad is priceless.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. I love the 5 of them in the picture together. I like how the kids seem to love to be near their new little one. As usual Lori, the pictures are wonderful.

CarrieS said...

wonderful work! Wow that family image is just perfect!!

Donna L. said...

Sigh. I love the curled up in the womb image.

Heather said...

What a gorgeous family - and such a wide eyed newborn! I love when they are so alert! The way she is looking at you in the one with Dad is fantastic :).