Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family Session on the Farm - Kansas City Portrait Photographer


I've probably photographed this little girl more than any other child since I started my business (clients will recognize her as the red-headed baby in the cake smash gallery mount storyboard in my reception room). Her mom, Dana, was one of my first maternity portrait clients two years ago, and she's stuck with me ever since (and referred many great clients to me!). Dana grew up at my hometown, and her mom, Mary, is good friends with my mom, so photographing them was a special treat. Soon, I hope to also create some portraits of Mary's mom when she's feeling better.

Photographing this family at their farm was really fun, and the images are so neat, I am going to over-share here =)

Thanks to my mom, who makes a mighty fine assistant!

Dana and Mary, your gallery will be ready really soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! The little girl is so sweet. -- Alicia

Kare said...

So wonderful, Lori. I love how you've captured them, and I know they'll love them as well!

Dana said...

Thank You Lori! I love love love them!

Anonymous said...

Mary will be so excited to see the pictures. I know she will love everyone. The ones of g-ma and g-pa are, of coarse, my favorites. Lori, they all are so special. Little Miss A is a cutie.

Kimberly said...

Please overshare any time when your subject is this adorable! These images would make a fabulous wall gallery or album - Mom's never going to be able to narrow her selection down.

dsr said...

As beautiful as your studio work is, your on-location work is great too! Wonderful!