Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The beauty of pregnancy - Kansas City Maternity Photographer

I happen to think that every pregnant woman is beautiful - but honestly, I am amazed by the stunning women who come to my studio for maternity sessions. Each is so different in both personality and physique - but each is so excited about her session and it makes me feel so good to be able to showcase this particular beauty that happens when a woman is creating new life inside her.

Ana and her family came from St. Joseph last Sunday for a session and she was so happy about her session, and the images I was showing her on the back of my camera that during the session, I kept thinking to myself, "I love my job!" She was also so complimentary of my work that I have now told her that I will need a weekly Ana fix just to boost my ego on a regular basis =)

Ana - sorry to make you wait a few days for this preview - your gallery will be online by Easter. Thank you so much for choosing me for this special portrait session!

8 comments:

Kare said...

Beautiful work as usual, Lor. I think every pregnant woman should come to you to make her feel as beautiful as she is.

Kimberly Hill said...

The dramatic lighting in these images sets the mood perfectly. I love the moodiness, the serene expressions, and the flowing wraps. GORGEOUS!

Jennie said...

WOW! Beautiful light, beautiful woman. The one with the little girl is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Dramatic, emotional, beautiful...yep, a typical session for you, Lori! -- Ellie

T.C. said...

I love each of them, beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Lori! These are STUNNING! The dramatic lighting is so flattering and she looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful, the mom looks so gorgeous and serene. Love these.
-Shellie

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful woman, and I'm sure even more beautiful pregnant. Their family will never forget these portraits. Your work just gets better and better.