Friday, April 17, 2009

Mother's Day Portrait Session - Kansas City Portrait Photographer

You know I've been pushing you all to get Mother's Day portrait sessions done. I truly believe it's important that we have portraits with our own mothers, children, and sisters. I am happy that my business partner, Tonya, wanted a session with her mom and girls. I just love the image of the four of them together. I am going to make sure Tonya gets a nice, big print of that!

I am offering discounted Mother's Day mini sessions in April and May. I have limited weekend session times available, so if you would like a Sunday session, please contact me as soon as possible. Weekday sessions times are still plentiful. For more information about my special Mother's Day minis, click here.

9 comments:

Kare said...

They look wonderful! I'm sure they'll all cherish the portraits for years to come.

Kimberly Hill said...

Those generations portraits are so important! I know we moms don't like being in front of the camera but Lori, you're such a master at lighting and posing the female body, you always make every woman look her best. What a lovely Mother's Day gift for Grandma! Or for Dad to get Mom. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lori, as usual I am stunned by your work! Thanks so much for capturing this special moment for me!
Tonya

Dulce said...

beautiful work! These images are sure to be treasured for a very long time. I especially like the mother/daughter portrait, they both look stunning!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Tonya and her mom. What a wonderful Mothers Day gift. And the girls are such cuties.

meggan said...

These are gorgeous! What a precious set of images to have!

Pammy said...

I love 3 generation portraits. These are going to mean so much to Tonya and her family. Nicely done.

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful portraits!
I agree that it is so important to get the generational part captured. Makes for wonderful memories years from now.

Teri Mason Photography said...

These are my favorite sessions! I love the ones of them together. They will treasure these forever!