Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lady in Blue - Kanas City Maternity - Center Stage Photography

I am so excited to give Jenn this preview of her maternity portraits. I have photographed Jenn's kids a few times and was so happy to hear she was expecting #3 and wanted me to document her pregnancy for her. It's been a rough one for her, and she and her husband really wanted portraits to remember, also, the beauty of this time. I'm pretty sure I was able to deliver on the "beauty" part.
(I have to show off the "hands" image - we worked so hard for this! Their 2-year-old gave us fits - it's a bit of a miracle that we managed to get this image, I think.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hands-down one of the best maternity photographers out there.

Anonymous said...

GASP!!!!
Speechless.
Fabulous.
Stunning.
What a lucky woman. +++Cristy

Kare said...

She looks gorgeous! And I love the miracle photo.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful soft stunning maternity work. I love the choice of fabric and the way her hair flows behind her.

Anonymous said...

Lori, you make these women look like Greek statues. The first one is so beautiful with the drape flowing behind her. The miracle photo is so meaningful. I think their all so wonderful. Well done, as usual.

Kimberly Hill said...

Oh yes, you definitely captured the BEAUTY part! The flowing wrap, her hair blowing in the wind, her gorgeous belly and the serene look on her face. Simply stunning. I can't believe you got the hands shot with an unhappy 2-year-old as well!

Anna-Karin said...

wow ,beautiful low key portraits. Mom to be is so pretty and look so maternal. Well done!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your maternity images! It almost makes me wish I could be pregnant again just so you could photograph me.... almost ;)