Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Absolute Doll - Kansas City Baby Portraits - Center Stage Photography


When her mom sent me snapshots of this baby recently, I was so excited about doing her 6-month session because she's such a beauty. I couldn't wait until our session. And boy was I not disappointed! Look at her! She's so beautiful. I can't stop looking at that first portrait in this blog post.

I was lucky enough to have done her newborn portraits as well, and her parents are just so in love with her.

I can't believe sometimes that I get to do this for a job...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! Wow.
Beautiful studio work. A+

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. The child is precious! I always admire your studio style.

Kare said...

Wonderful photos, Lor. I hope the cutie gets to do a cake smash session for her one-year-old photos!

Anonymous said...

Her eyes are absolutely captivating! Great session Lori :).

Anonymous said...

Love her, love the hat. The first picture is just the most wonderful portrait. She is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is an absolute doll! Her eyes are stunning and that touch of texture in the knitted hat make her skin seem even creamier. I can't wait to see her again!

Anonymous said...

My oh my -- that first shot should be on the cover of a magazine. I love all of them and she is a sweet little gerber baby.