Sunday, February 22, 2009

5-days old and oh so cuddley


I had the best day today - I photographed the most beautiful children (and some lovely moms as well!) - and the images I'm seeing are so amazing. I cannot wait to show you. But they will have to wait as I have to first show you Amber and John's little bundle of sweetness, whose visit to my studio this evening was the perfect ending to a wonderful day at work. Amber's mom remarked about what a great job I have - and I have to agree with her!

Because of this remarkable job, I got to cuddle with this tiny, 5-day-old baby boy, and to witness the joy that he's brought his mom and dad. They are such a special family to me!

Amber - I am so grateful that you found me and trust me time and again to photograph you and your family. Here are a few for you to enjoy while I get your gallery ready. Talk to you soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the first one! adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Lori! I love these! I recognize her from her maternity portraits. What a sweet, tiny baby! Beautiful work as always. - Jenny K.

Anonymous said...

What an incredible session. You did a great job with these!!!

Lisa said...

Just beautiful, Lori! Love that family shot - so sweet.

Anonymous said...

His sweet little face in that first image - so peaceful, yet you can tell by his brow that he's dreaming about something and you can't help but wonder what something so tiny and precious is dreaming about? Love the family image!

Anonymous said...

These *almost* make me want another one! Love the little squishy one! - Alanna

Anonymous said...

Low key, studio newborn work as only Lori can do. Absolutely top shelf work here.

Anonymous said...

You are an expert at capturing emotion. These are no exception. - Barb