Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jessica's baby boy

AWWWW! Look at this widdle face!!! What more can I say, really! Isn't he just the most precious? Thank you, Jessica, for bringing your "little" guy for me to photograph today, as I continue to explore a lighter style of newborn work. More than 9 pounds at birth, this baby still seems so tiny, doesn't he? So good seeing you again! There's nothing better than getting to photograph a family over time.

(By the way, in case my blog readers are left wondering: I'm still committed to the dark, black and white style of newborn portraits that can be seen on my new CenterStageBaby.com- but it's nice working on different styles as well).

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, total sweetness! - Barb

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful. Luv his puffy lips.

Kare said...

You know I'm a huge fan of the "dark" stuff, but I really love these as well. That first one is too precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is just so cute! I like the lighter side much more then the darker side. For a newborn is just shows peacefullness and sweetness. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love these cuddly little portraits! -- Amy R

Teri Mason Photography said...

Love those sweet lips! I'm sure mom is thrilled!!

Unknown said...

I love this.... so soft and sweet

Anonymous said...

Oh... his widdle wips... that tiny button nose... his soft fuzzy hair. You captured it all, Lori. They're simply precious.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Lori! Look at those lips!! Gorgeous skintones.

meggan said...

How cute! Love how squishy fresh he looks! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those little lips! What an adorable baby.

Anonymous said...

Oh what lovely newborn work! So soft and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a precious little squishy!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie. Beautiful newborn portraits!

Anonymous said...

I love his little mohawk!