Sunday, September 21, 2008

First birthday in the park

I've been looking forward to this session for several weeks now - animated little H, outside, for her birthday portraits. I'm so honored to have had the opportunity to document this special birthday - her very first. I wish I could post her whole session just so you could see all of the funny faces she makes!

Thanks Sibyl and Christian, for making the drive to Johnson County today for your baby girl's portrait session. It was so nice to see you all again.

BTW - I photographed H at the same locations as Gwen below - and used the same chair! This time is was the baby's dad who got the pleasure of carrying it around for me.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm her Mom so, I'm a little bias but, these are so cute. I'm not sure about the shirt, I thought it was so cute but, not sure how well it translated in her photos. Oh well, baby girl is sweet in anything. Thank you Lori--I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful Lori. She is such an expressive and adorable little girl. What a treasure.

Kare said...

I adore that last one the most I think...what a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!! Love the color here!

Little Moon Photography said...

Oh these are amazing. That last one is absolutely perfect! What a beauty!

Anonymous said...

What a dolly baby! You really caught her personality. The chair in the field is great. Love the black and white conversion on the blowing a kiss portrait - very light and airy. -- Evangeline

Anonymous said...

The last one is perfect. That little girl is stunning. What a fun job you have.

Just us! said...

These pictures are darling, beautiful baby--the last one looks like it should be in a baby fashion magazine. Nice work

Anonymous said...

Lori that last one is yummy! Love your conversion!

Anonymous said...

I wish my kids would have had that much beautiful hair at one year old. But they didn't. The kissey picture is so clear and gorgeous. You know I love BW the best, and you do them great.