Friday, September 19, 2008

Senior Portraits - Gwen


I had the pleasure of photographing Gwen today for her senior portrait session - something both of us have been looking forward to for a long time. You will recognize Gwen if you are a regular blog reader or familiar with my Web site - she's often the subject of my photography. Her mom loves portraits of her baby girl - and who could blame her? And yes, Gwen is every bit as sweet as she looks!

Gwen, I had so much fun today. Thank Colin for me for carrying the chair and blocking the sun! Here's a few proofs -- I was right, it was incredibly hard to choose and I haven't even downloaded a large portion of the proofs yet from my camera! Your gallery will be ready in a few days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl! Lovely work, that fourth one is really special with the perfect expression on her face, but they are all great captures!

Kare said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! OMG I'm not sure how they'll choose. I think (just think) that maybe that second one is my fave. Just lovely, Lor!

Anonymous said...

I love everyone of these pictures. Gwen you are such a beauty, how will you ever choose which ones you like best. Good job Lori, as usual.

Anonymous said...

These are all so lovely Lori! She is going to have a heck of a time choosing.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I just love that outdoor light, so beautiful. Beautiful session!

Anonymous said...

I think she must be your muse! Love seeing all the different moods and looks here. The first one is just stunning - she's so full of life, obviously, and you captured that beautifully. -- Alicia C.

Heather Cheatham said...

Lovely light and images. She looks delicate and beautiful. I know she will be thrilled - you've done a nice job!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful senior session! Great light!