Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bridal Portraits - Kansas City Photographer


I just realized I'm incredibly behind on blogging recent sessions! I guess I've been posting quite a bit on the Center Stage Facebook page and neglecting the blog. But I think it's good to keep it updated since it is important to show potential clients recent work.

This is an awesome session I did back in November with one of the most beautiful young women I've ever known. Jenna was a joy to work with, and I enjoyed shooting with her new husband, who is a photography enthusiast.




3 comments:

holly said...

wow!! soo gorgeous!!!

Tammy said...

I hadn't realized you;d not blogged these. It was glad to see them first thing my morning :) I lOVE the first & last one and I'm sure your client will be back for all the other milestones in her family's life :D

dsr said...

These are amazing Lori! Your use of light is always so gorgeous!