Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Photogenic Family - Kansas City Portrait Photographer


My approach to family portraits in the studio is to create simple, classic images that won't look out of date in a few years - they will look as beautiful in your home now as they will in 2021. I also work very hard on posing and lighting that is flattering to the people I photograph - everyone wants to look great in their portraits, and I always keep that in mind.  I loved photographing this family - and I love the results of their session!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!
I can't believe how grown up Miss Ginny has gotten!
(Mrs. Tonya)

Corey Sewell said...

Beautiful family! Love the one of the girls together!

Kari said...

Wow, these are beautiful timeless images you've created! Great work!