Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 4th birthday, K!

 I've photographed this little man at least once a year since he was born. In fact, he was my very first newborn session! Every year his mom and I try to think of something new and interesting to do - this year we had a fun session in an ice cream shop! Space prevents me from showing the entire, cute sequence of images from the shop, but I thought I'd share a few. They would make a great storyboard, book or accordion album.

Thanks Krystin - I'll see you soon!
 I always love how his gorgeous eyes reflect the green of the grass, so of course we did a few outside.

6 comments:

Kare said...

What a cool session! I can't believe he's four!

Roberta said...

He's a doll! Love the ice cream concept. How fun!

Julie said...

What a cutie! Great location idea too - I am sure he didn't object!

Stacie said...

What a cutie! How fun to get to see him grow up in front of the camera.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, what fun! He is too cute, and his eyes are gorgeous!

Marla said...

What a fun idea! He is super cute and the shots are so sweet. :)