Friday, February 26, 2010

Overland Park Ballerina Portrait Preview #2

And here they are - the second set of previews from last weekend's portrait event. I certainly have a lot of little beauties to photograph, don't I?

Galleries coming by Monday!
 
And finally, Miss Morgan gave me the perfect ending to the day. Shooting for nine hours is pretty tiring! I have so much sympathy for all of the people who work at the chain portrait factories who do this day after day! Morgan was pretty tired by the time I photographed her and kept yawning and yawning and yawning...which I thought was such a appropriate way to end my day.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great group of images! The family one was wonderful! Kudos to the women for getting in pink, it made all the difference in the image being something you'd want hung large on your wall, long term :)

Kare said...

Love them!

Corey Sewell said...

They're all great but the family shot is my favorite!