Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Overland Park Ballerina Portrait Preview #1

 I photographed 26 children this past weekend at the south Overland Park ballerina portrait event at the Academy of the Arts dance studio, as well as 3 adults, and two make-up sessions this coming Sunday! I so appreciate everyone coming to the studio despite the horrible winter weather. I was really worried about that. I'm super happy with the images I'm seeing from this event and am very excited to show the parents' their galleries.

Here's a preview for the first half of the sessions - I'll post a second preview with the rest of them on Friday.

Online galleries coming soon! Parents, I'll be sending out an update email - if you do not receive the email, let me know.
 
  
  
  
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always, Lori! You have such a way with these types of portraits of kids. - Alanna M.

Kare said...

I always love to see which ones you decide to feature!

Mary said...

Oh Lori! You never disappoint. I see many happy mommas there in KC.

Tammy Ali said...

Lovely!! I just can't get enough of your beautiful ballerinas on that rose backdrop!!

I think you need to get Marky's boy out on a natural light session, he's gorgeous!!

Kimberly Hill said...

Just gorgeous, Lori! It takes an incredible photographer to be able to pull off the soft classic look of the roses AND the sleek contemporary look as well. You do them both beautifully - such lucky, lucky clients.