Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Center Stage Pin-Ups - Kansas City Portraits

Center Stage Photography is now offering vintage-style pin-up sessions to women in the Kansas City area. Both private sessions and pin-up parties are offered.


Contact me soon to schedule your pin-up session or pin-up party with friends!

Since this is a new type of session for me (and really fun!), I am offering some big discounts this winter. Pin-Up parties are just $99 per woman; and private sessions start at $199. Both options include both the session fee plus your choice of a calendar or a few fully-edited digital files. Prints and albums are also on sale this winter.

I've created a new Center Stage Pin-Ups blog to for more information on these sessions.

To schedule your session, send me an email at centerstage @ kc.rr.com (just remove the spaces), or call me at (913) 271-0703. Weekday evenings and Sundays are when I typically schedule these sessions. I have a few props, but you provide your own clothing (at left I've listed some of my favorite stores in Kansas City where you can find vintage or faux vintage clothing).

10 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

What fun and sensual pinup portraits!
This would be a fun experience and I am sure much appreciated by many husbands!

Dulce said...

those are seriously amazing! They look JUST like vintage pin-ups!

Anonymous said...

Lori - these images are great ! It's obvious how you put these ladies at ease because they did great in their images! The whole set is super-fun ! Excellent work (as usual!)

Unknown said...

I LOVE these - something truly different and fun that women will look back on later in life and be so glad they did for themselves (and their hubbies!)

Kimberly Hill said...

These are so fun! What a unique experience and for the guy in their life... RAWR!

Unknown said...

HOT HOT HOT! When can I do my session? Seriously.. these are gorgeous, flattering and so fun! Great job with lighting, posing... everything.

Teri Mason Photography said...

Wow, these are so fun!! I love it!!

MaryAnn said...

Wow Lori, you have that Vargas girl look down perfectly!! So cool!

Tammy said...

This is going to be such a big hit! Who wouldn't want something like this? I love them all!!

dsr said...

I think these are amazing Lori! You have nailed the pin-up look PERFECTLY! What a great idea!