Friday, November 6, 2009

They made me cookies! - Kansas City Family Portraits

Yes, you read that right. This adorable family made cookies for me and brought them to my session. The mom, Shelley, knew I had turned 40 the previous weekend so thought I could use a treat - how sweet is that? Maybe I'll start giving an incentive - $10 off your session fee if you bring me cookies! Ha!

Anyway, Shelley and Dale's youngest was so shy and very against having her portraits taken - but in the end I am very pleased! I know Shelly will be very surprised! They are yet another family who I have worked with during one of my many ballerina portrait events - it feels good when these families keep coming back to Center Stage.

I'll have your gallery ready soon - perhaps today!

2 comments:

corey said...

Love the family shot - beautiful!

Kare said...

Cookies! What lovely clients for such a talented photographer. I'm sure you made them feel right at home, Lori.