Monday, November 9, 2009

Kelsey - Kansas City Senior Portraits

I enjoyed photographing Kelsey and was really honored to get to spend a part of her 18th birthday with her. She's such doll, and very talkative, which always makes my job fun. Kelsey had been set to go to someone else for portraits until my aunt forced my business card on Kelsey's mom one day (my mom and aunt like to do that!), and so instead she came to me. I'm very pleased with my aunt over this - and note to self - I need to hand out more business cards. The box I ordered about 18 months ago still has a bunch left. Well, I never said marketing was my strong suit!

Thanks Kelsey! Enjoy your preview.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love your senior studio work! - Jaqui

Kare said...

Very beautiful girl, she looks like her Mom! Tell Wendy hi for me!

Anonymous said...

Lori-- I LOVE THEM! :)

-- kelsey

Jenni said...

Great stuff. That first one in the field is amazing!

corey said...

Beautiful work of a beautiful girl!

dsr said...

What a beautiful confident senior! Espewcially love the color in the first one!

Desiree Hayes said...

I LOVEEEEEEE these so much!