Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Featured blogger on mom2momkc.com

Deb, a great client and fellow dance mom, came to me for portraits for her new role as featured blogger on the Kansas City Star's message board for mothers, Mom2Mom. Deb's first column as featured blogger will be published tomorrow (Wednesday), but she's been writing for the site for some time now, and is very good at it, too! I've enjoyed reading her blog entries, and I guarantee that all of the moms who read my own blog would enjoy it as well. You can find Deb's blog here.

I really enjoyed our session. I've photographed Deb's family, and her daughter has been in front of my camera many times - isn't she a doll? And as sweet as she is pretty. In fact, Deb's session has inspired me to do a special portrait event for moms and their kids, coming up in April and May. Watch the blog for details, or subscribe to my e-newsletter, using the box at the right.
Here's a few from our session - you can see a couple of these on the Mom2Mom site.
Thanks, Deb! I love that you chose me for these portraits!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Professional, yet I feel like we could sit down with a cup of coffee and a comfy chair and chat. Perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mommy/daughter portraits! And I wish I looked like that in *my* headshot! -- Janet R.

Kare said...

Oh wow, Lor! Those are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Lori, you did such a beautiful job on these! Warm, inviting - and I'd give anything for a mom/daughter shot like that!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their red hair. They are gorgeous!

Teri Mason Photography said...

These are beautiful. I love the red hair!! Very professional on the headshot, yet warm, approachable.

Anonymous said...

Very nice headshot. Very professional yet looks very personable!
Beautiful mother and daughter portrait.

Anonymous said...

The last one is such a beautiful picture of mom and daughter. All of them are great pictures, but the last one is I guess I would say, tender.