Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love these little guys

I got to photograph C and P today - they are 6 months old and oh so darling! I did mom Julie's maternity portraits, and the boys' newborn portraits so of course it was really neat to photograph them now the twins have lived 1/2 a year. The session was long - both boys managed to sneak in little naps, but Julie, Grandma Darlene, and Aunt Jen and I all had a nice time catching up. Thanks, ladies! I really enjoyed photographing your happy little men.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lori, what dolls! Their eyes are just amazing - great clarity on these.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! love your baby work, Lori!

Kare said...

Twins! Great work, Lor. I'm sure their Mom will be tickled!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are both so different and SO beautiful! I love your images. :o)

Anonymous said...

Adorable little men! Beautiful images.