Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby B's six-month portraits

I love when I get to photograph this little man - not only because he's cute as a button and growing more chunky by the day; but also because his mom and dad are just really nice people and I enjoy getting to see them every few months. Plus, mom Christina says she enjoys reading my blog when there's down time at her work and any faithful blog reader has a special place in my heart!

Thanks, Jason and Christina, for bringing your sweet baby boy to my studio on this snowy evening. I had lots of fun and am excited to show you these previews.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cutest reindeer ever! - Nan

Heather said...

Sometimes you just see a photo and it makes you smile...these are those type of photo! Precious...what a cute cherub. Great job capturing his personality! ++

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.goodness! What a cute little person! Solid work as always!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, he is so cute! Great job!

Anonymous said...

How cute is he? He has such a wonderful expression on his face in the second picture. I love them all but two is the one.

Anonymous said...

Cutest. Reindeer. EVER!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair, so darn cute!