Friday, August 15, 2008

Senior Portraits - Elaine Part II


This evening I photographed Elaine for the second time -- this time in and around her hometown for the outdoor portion of her senior portrait session. Elaine is the classic Girl Next Door - sweet as can be, so photographing her is always enjoyable. This evening another side of Elaine came out - not so Girl Next Door, but sultry beauty! OK - yes, there are some Girl Next Door here, too!

Adding to the fun of this session? Her sister was with us for part of it - in labor! I've got a cute snapshot of them before Holly left to go home - I may post it later.

Elaine - I had *such fun* - and I know you did, too! Thank you so much for choosing me for this very special portrait session. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! You did a great job on these. :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these! Especially the black and white of her face. What a gorgeous girl, you did her justice. -- Karen

Stueller said...

WOW, I love these.... that last one is stunning!

Heather Cheatham said...

These are great - she is a beautiful girl. I love the use of turquoise in the brick stairwell - nice play on colors!

Kare said...

I love the one in the field. You had a great All-American Girl subject!

Anonymous said...

Great job on these -- beautiful girl. The one in the stairwell is tremendous!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love the B&W as well, but they are all great! Elaine is very lucky! DSR

Laura E said...

WOW! I LOVE the stairwell shot. What a great setting! And the "out on the prairie" shot is so beautiful. The dress and the chair are just perfect, along with the cloudy sky. Well done. I'm sure she is thrilled with these images!

Laura said...

These are some of ny faves from you - just beautiful work Lori!!!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Absolutely beautiful! The girl, the light, the photos!

Anonymous said...

Feild Rocks!! all the images are so pretty. NIce work. ++