Monday, July 28, 2008

Senior Portraits - Brett


This handsome guy is Brett, one of my senior reps at Mill Valley High School in western Shawnee. Brett is proof that all the cool kids come to Center Stage Photography! =)

You will see more of Brett's senior portraits at a later date, but I wanted to show off some of the portraits I've already taken of him. If any of you attend Mill Valley, see Brett for one of his rep cards for my studio - there's a special discount on the card for you to use when you book your appointment.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy that Brett is if I do say so myself! Thank you Lori for capturing my son so well! Can't wait for the full session! Lisa (aka Brett's Mom)

Carey Clay said...

What great locations and handsome guy! These are wonderful!

christie adams photography said...

These are wonderful Lori! I love the location and he is such a handsome young man!

Heidi said...

Great shots!! Love the stairs in the first one... really cool. You picked a photogenic senior rep :)

Kare said...

Love them! "Brett's Mom" sure has a handsome son!

Alicia Gould Photography said...

wonderful captures and color! What a wonderful rep to have!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Lori. I love urban shoots.

Yuan - ladybugphotos.ca

Justine Miller Photography said...

great shots, the lighting is very nice in these.

Anonymous said...

Great lighting and location in all of these. The color is great too.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome, Lori! Great locations and color too!

Anonymous said...

Lori, again another great senior picture session. I love the second picture of Brett. He's such a handsome guy, but of coarse, he has great looking parents

Anonymous said...

Such great urban shots, I am loving the colour in these.

Anonymous said...

Senior pics of boys can be soooo hard. These are outstanding! DSR