Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday!


This pretty little thing graced my studio yesterday evening for her birthday portrait session. She loved being photographed last night and you should have seen the sad look in her face when I told her we had taken enough photos and the session was over. Awwww! Lucky for her that her mom is one of my best clients so she won't have to wait long before it's portrait time again (family session, that is!)

This little girl has two sisters and a brother and they all get "Birthday Club" sessions every year. My Birthday Club sessions offer a way for you to avoid those stressful chain portrait stores and still have all the benefits that custom photography can offer. Why stress about those rushed sessions, and be disappointed in the results, when you can come to me instead? One important note: because of the discount involved, these sessions are offered only to those who have been to me for portraits before - it's a special perk I offer those who love and are loyal to The Lori Style! =)

If you want more information about my Birthday Club sessions, please send me an email - I would love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great, Lori! She's such a beautiful girl, and your lighting here is to die for! Love your work!

XOXO Jan
Lori-Style Wannabe

Kare said...

Awe, cute! I love the petticoat on her.

Brandy Cunningham said...

I just love these! What a beautiful girl. Great studio work!++

Shantell Wyatt said...

These are fantastic, what a pretty girl!