Sunday, May 18, 2008

Twins


That's right. I wrote, "twins" - this stunning mom-to-be is 35 weeks pregnant with twins. Hard to believe! And no, these portraits did not take me hours or editing to remove stretch marks ... because she doesn't have any. OK, we can all hate her now. Seriously, Julie, I'm so happy to have been able to do these special portraits for you, and it was such fun working today with you and your mom. Wishing you a safe delivery and two healthy baby boys.

P.S. - be sure to send this link to your deployed husband - I'm sure he will love seeing your previews.



Look at my new settee! I just bought it this weekend and thanks to help from my Aunt Carol, we got it ready for today's session. Isn't it great? I can't wait to use it with my ballerinas (as long as they treat it very gently!), but doesn't Julie look beautiful on it?