Sunday, May 18, 2008

My little celebrity is back!

You all love this little girl.
It seems that every single one of you who comes into my studio remarks about the portraits of her on my web site; and on my wall.
She's so beautiful; and always ... shall we say... a "challenge" to photograph. But we always manage to get nice portraits in the end (I say "we" because it's always very much a team effort)- today we used a Nutcracker doll that just happens to reside in my studio to get her attention and get her to finally giggle and have a good time. Of course, the promise of a baby doll after the session didn't hurt, either. Today was extra special, because her mom, Jennifer had gifted her own mom with a portrait session for Jennifer, her mom, her sister and of course little "A." I had such a nice time seeing them all again - they are totally in love with this little girl!

Here's a few previews for you - your proofs will be ready soon!

And I am happy to add to my grandparent portrait portfolio -- yes, this is the the grandma! My husband could hardly believe it. (click on the pictures to see them better).