Friday, August 13, 2010

Looks can be deceiving - Kansas City Newborn Photographer

From the look of her in these images, you would think this baby girl sleeps all of the time. But you would be wrong. In fact, the first time I photographed her, she barely slept at all! Which is why I had the pleasure to hang out with Wendy and Tim twice this week (which was actually very enjoyable!). You see, this tiny little angel gave me a very difficult time on Monday, so she returned on Thursday and was so snuggly and peaceful - easy as pie the second time around.

Wendy - I'm so happy you found me - it's been an honor.

3 comments:

Kare said...

How cute is she!??!?! I adore that first one.

JNR said...

Breathtaking!

Corey Sewell said...

Beautiful images, Lori! Love that family portrait - perfect!