Friday, August 20, 2010

Hayley - Mill Valley High School - Kansas City Senior Photographer

I'm having such a difficult time this week with my blog. When I have so many beautiful images, how in the heck do I choose only a few to share? Hayley didn't help me out one bit, being so photogenic! She can look so different from moment to moment - which made for a great session.  I'm tempted to put all 50 or so proofs on my blog, but I'll refrain - here are a few of my favorites.

I love photographing seniors - if you are looking for a senior photographer, choose me! My style is fashionable yet natural - you will still look like you, and you will be able to recognize yourself in your portraits 10 years from now, which I think is really important. Plus, I'm lots of fun! (Right, Hayley?)

12 comments:

Kare said...

I think the second one and second from the bottom are my favorites, although I don't know! They're all awesome.

Janine Dietz said...

Gorgeous work Lori! And such a lovely girl too!

Kimberly said...

She's so pretty and your work is fabulous - clean and classic but fun at the same time. I can't wait to see more seniors from you!

Daveen said...

So very pretty!!!

teri mason said...

Such a pretty girl! You did a great job :)

Lisa Dillon said...

These are gorgeous, Lori! I love them all--I don't think I could pick a favorite!

chris plamann said...

wow, she's beautiful! you did an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white close up. It's the eyes, omg. She is such a beauty. Your right about being appropriate and still so current. She should love them now and in the future. Wonderful work.

Julia said...

These are gorgeous! I'm only a junior but i've bookmarked this site. I'm coming to you next year!

Joy Vertz said...

These are so well done Lori... what a beautiful girl!

Corey Sewell said...

These are beautiful - I can see why you had hard time narrowing down your favorites to share!

Pam Lollar said...

This was an amazing photo session... and the photos are all so beautiful!! Such a beautiful memory for us to have of our amazing "little baby" .. a Senior! Thanks so much!!!! Pam