Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Long Overdue - Kansas City Newborn Portraits


This baby girl was all of 17 days late! Good for Anne for hanging in there all that time.
 Ten days old when I photographed her, this baby made my job easy! I believe my fastest newborn session to date - just over and hour. Isn't she just beautiful? Such great skin, too - oh, I love this baby!

Congratulations to Brady and Anne on the birth of your third daughter - I am so happy you chose me to photograph this special time in your lives.

9 comments:

Jennifer Cota said...

Sweet little baby! I love the last one with little feet curled up together! So cute!

Kathleen said...

These are so beautiful and classic - what a perfect way to capture this sweet time!

ally said...

Such sweetness and beautiful light!

Susan said...

Adorable! I especially love the family shot. They will treasure these for a lifetime, I'm sure.

Heather Skau said...

Oh my goodness - 17 days! That mama must have been going crazy wanting to hold her baby :). I love how filled out she is - amazing for ten days! Lovely shots Lori :)

Sandie said...

Wow - just classically gorgeous.

Alpana said...

how precious! the first one is my favorite.

Holly Marie said...

Beautiful family portrait! Love these.

Rhonda Stark said...

beautiful baby .. my fav is the last one too with the feet and the arm over the head! great job!