Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Heather and Rob's baby boy - Kansas City Newborn Portraits

I love photographing this family and was so happy to be able to do a newborn session for Heather and Rob on Sunday, celebrating the birth of their third son. All three of their boys are very well behaved in my studio - lol - which makes my job so easy! Plus, both parents love photography, and Rob's Dad owns a portrait studio! So there's always a lot of photography talk during the session. Thank you so much, Heather and Rob, for choosing me to photograph your family.

13 comments:

Kare said...

What a cute chubby baby! And a great looking family. I love your groupings.

Kimberly Hill said...

The family shot is flat out TO DIE FOR!! Gorgeous family, beautiful lighting, and the expressions on their faces are perfect. Definite wall portrait material! It's something they'll treasure forever and always. Such a sweet little bub - much happiness to them.

Heather said...

Thanks Lori, I can't wait to see the whole collection. I love the one of William and I together.

Melissa Kress said...

What a gorgeous baby. Love your newborn posing and lighting (of course!)

TaraMc said...

So beautiful Lori. The family image is stunning. I love your work.

April said...

Beautiful work! Those family portraits are perfection!

kathleen said...

oh my Lori - these are absolutely beautiful and so classic. Love the lighting and the mood.

Jennifer said...

What a sweet little bundle! I love the curled up shots!

lisa lucky said...

those are beautiful! gorgeous lighting and color. what an adorable baby, too!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful newborn and family portraits! I especially love the Mama and baby shot, that will be so precious to her!

giovanna said...

Beautiful! Love the posing on the first two! So cute and bendy!! Great job.

Lina said...

Beautiful captures - such a sweet family. Your lighting is perfection.

Sandie said...

Sooo precious. I really love that second one - the pose is just so sweet. Great work as usual Lori!