Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally - a little one! - Kansas City Newborn Photography

In the last year, almost all of the newborns I have photographed have been in the 8.5-11 pound range. And while I truly love those chunky monkeys, for variety's sake it was nice to have this little missy in my studio this week. Seven pounds is actually quite "medium" for a newborn, but to me, she seemed so tiny!

Her parents are excellent to work with - I'm so sad they will be moving soon since dad Ed is graduating in May from an Army graduate school at Fort Leavenworth.

Christi and Ed - thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your sweet baby girl!
 

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful, simple, classic. Nice work, Lori!

Jamie said...

The family portrait is outstanding. And the little girl looks her dad, I see! Sweet.

Julie said...

Awwww...she is gorgeous! Lovely portraits!

Jennifer said...

These are lovely! That last picture would make a beautiful square canvas!

Heather said...

Love them.

Heather said...

Beautiful Lori. We still have no baby here at the Rossi household.

giovanna said...

I love the purity of these images...your black and whites are amazing!

Holly Marie said...

Beautiful. Love the smiles on the family image.

Rebecca said...

Beautiful as always, Lori! The expression you caught in the first is SO adorable!

Carley Mac said...

aww these are so precious! gorgeous work as usual

Anna-Karin said...

What a sweet little baby girl. Always so nice to see how little they are when they are that young.
Great work!