Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beautiful Maternity - Kansas City Maternity Portraits


Christi is the latest woman to come to Center Stage for maternity portraits. It was a great experience and I am so honored to be able to provide her and her husband, Ed, with images that reflect the beauty of pregnancy.

Pregnancy is an amazing period of time in a woman's life, and I work hard at every session to create works of art that reflect and do justice to this creation of a new life. What an awesome job I have.


 
 

6 comments:

Dani G. said...

Your work is such an inspiration. No one does maternity better.

Kare said...

Did you do something different this time? The colors are stunning on the drapes! I love the red!

Unknown said...

I have some new drapes, Karen, and was so happy to see how beautifully they photographed!

Tammy said...

Incredibly beautiful. The first & third are works of art. I'm wowed even though I coming knowing it's going to be good :)

corey sewell said...

Beautiful work, Lori! I love that first one!

Jocelyn said...

I bow down to you, oh Mistress of Light! +++