Monday, November 2, 2009

Chrissy - Kansas City Senior Portraits


Isn't Chrissy stunning? She's the latest senior I've had the good luck to photograph. I just love her look, her style and how she went all "Top Model" during her session.

Chrissy - it's been a real pleasuring working with you, and getting to meet your family (and your little friend as well!) Thank you so much for choosing me for your senior portraits.

Seniors - I have special pricing for the class of 2010. Call or email me or details.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

omg I am SO in love :)

Joely said...

What a stunner! Your work compliments her so well! I can see lots of senior portraits in your future ;)

Anonymous said...

These are a cut above - very fashion-magazine look to them. - Jeni R

Kare said...

She is absolutely STUNNING! I think you should definitely feature her in some of your marketing. What a beautiful poster girl! And you did a wonderful job of capturing her, Lori.

corey civetta said...

What a beautiful girl - and you captured her so well! Love that last one!

Holly said...

Thank you Lori for a wonderful photo shoot! And yes, Chrissy is Stunning-But, I'm Mom so-Of course I think she's stunning!!

Alicia C said...

Rock on, Lori dear. These are just so fab!

Desiree Hayes said...

Totally gorgeous!! I love these and she is so beautiful.