Monday, August 3, 2009

Second Time's the Charm - Kansas City Baby Photographer

I was to have photographed this baby back in June, but heavy rain that day ruined our plans for an outdoor session. She and her family live in St. Joseph so we were not able make up the session until last week. Rain was threatening again but thank goodness we didn't get wet (although I do admit to getting a few mosquito bites - gotta start remembering that bug spray!). Isn't she a little beauty? She was so curious!

Thanks Lindsey! It's always great to see you!

4 comments:

Kare said...

What a cute cute lil one! And I love her eyes in the first, you captured them beautifully!

Kimberly Hill said...

awww, isn't she just a doll baby? What stunning eyes and I adore the last shot. She looks like something out of a storybook of a princess in a meadow. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

so sweet! The eyes in that first one are amazing! - Melinda

Anonymous said...

I love her fat little baby cheeks. And wonderful, gorgeous eyes. I think the one where she is sitting in the grass is so sweet. Lori, you do eyes the best on little ones. Great memories as usual.h