Monday, August 24, 2009

Moms Are Special - Kansas City Family Portraits

I wanted to share this image from last week. It was part of a large family portrait session that was done under very emotional circumstances. At the end of the session, I took a few different smaller groupings, including this beautiful image of this mom and children. I just love it and would love to have a similar portrait of me and my kids one day.

Thank you Rachel, and family, for trusting me to photograph your family under these circumstances. I'm thinking of you, and your mom.

3 comments:

Kare said...

Wonderful portrait, I'm sure they'll love the entire session.

Anonymous said...

Such an amazing family resemblance and beautiful image. - Jana

Kimberly Hill said...

Beautiful image of a beautiful mom and her family - just love it!