Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Allison - Kansas City Maternity Portraits


I was so excited to get to do maternity portraits for Allison. You all know how I love to photograph dancers, and you all know how I love my maternity sessions, so this session was off the charts for me! Allison is a professional contemporary dancer (see some from a previous dance session here) as well as a dance teacher, and every time I photograph her, it's such a pleasure because she really understands body positions and what looks beautiful on camera.

Here are a few - I must say, choosing a few for the blog has been hard!

Congratulations Allison and Aaron!

8 comments:

Bella said...

Aye aye aye - one hot tamale momma! Stunning studio work. You are my idol!

Kare said...

I really love that you got to combine your two genres! Great work, Lor.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's a stunner, huh? I can see why you like to photograph her. Lovely images that show the power of pregnancy in a unique way. TFS. - Amanda Brown

Michelle said...

Amazing studio portraits, amazing beauty!

Kimberly said...

Absolutely stunning model and portraits! She really knows how to move her body and you know how to capture it - perfect combination. I see that first one as a wall portrait for sure!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is the one with the wind in her hair. But, I love them all. This time I like the color photos, well no, I think the b&w, oh, I don't know. Their all so special. Love them ALL.

Corey Civetta said...

These are stunning, Lori! The ones with the green are my favorite!

Janine said...

Breathtakingly beautiful Lori! I love them all.