Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two more cute kids!

This morning I photographed two 18-month-olds for my Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep fundraiser sessions. Did I already say how much I'm loving these sessions? I've photographed both of these kids before. Hadley for 6 month and 1-year sessions; but Jackson I haven't seen since he was a tiny newborn who slept through his entire session. It occurred to me that this is the first time I've seen him with his eyes open - and what beautiful eyes they are.

Aren't these two just full of personality? Both little people were very loving towards me today - toddler cuddles have a way of brightening any day.

If you would like your own "Center Stage Model Kids" session, contact me soon!

Thanks Sibyl and Christian; and Sara and Jesse - it was such a treat to see you all today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Lori! I love the messy buns and the big smiles. These are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

The image with the cars bring back so many memories of my own (now grown) boys with their cars. Kudos to you for capturing a piece of their own today for them to have forever.

Anonymous said...

I love the modely-headshot look you gave to these NILMDTS sessions. Your black and whites are really stunning.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they?!?!?! Great shots!!!

meggan said...

AWW!! How adoreable! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lori! Love the B&W photos especially!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! What beautiful children...they look like little gap models!