Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Awwww! Cute little guy!

Beth and Brian brought their baby boy to me this evening; and I got to try out a bit of a different look for newborn portraits. I am known for my very dark, shadowy "low key" newborn portraits but have been wanting to try out a lighter approach -- maybe it's because spring is approaching? Anyway, I appreciate your letting me experiment with your baby! He was sweet as can be - if not a bit...headstrong! Here's a few to enjoy while you wait on your gallery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! How sweet (and different) are these! What a cutie. - Kel

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Such a tiny one. Love the simplicity of them.

Anonymous said...

Is it ok to say a little boy is beautiful? The first one is my favorite. And he is beautiful.