Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wonderful couple; long drive


Amy and Tony, who live in Iowa, came to the studio today for a maternity session. I am so touched and honored that they chose me - Amy said she looked at many photographers' web sites and ultimately chose me. I'm so happy they did! I had such a good time photographing them. Doesn't Amy look a bit like Princess Diana?

Congratulations on your baby boy, Amy and Tony. Thank you so much for choosing me - I can not wait to show you your gallery. Here's a few while you wait.

7 comments:

Kare said...

wow Lori, that's fabulous! And what a great looking family. I think they'll think it was worth the drive!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Your use of light is so artful - I wish I could see more of them! - Jess R.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always. She does look like Princess Di! What is that backdrop in the last one? Love it. -- Alicia C

Anonymous said...

Sooooo beautiful! You are so good at capturing emotion. +++ Evangeline

Anonymous said...

What can I say that hasn't been said? Really stunning. People should be driving to you from all over the country! You really do have a way with the pregnant women. -- Amanda W.

Anonymous said...

I see you are workin' that new Gale Winds bd - looking great!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL work Lori! Not surprised they would make that drive for your wonderful work!