Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Family Session


Nicole and Mark came to my studio this evening for portraits. Their little 3-year-old was so cute - and this is a first - she turned down getting to wear a tutu or pettiskirt. She's a free-thinker, I guess! I love your idea, Nicole, for Happy New Year cards - perfect for the many of us who are a bit behind on our to-do list this year.

Thanks Nicole and Mark - your gallery will be ready in a few days. I enjoyed meeting you. (Depending on your monitor's resolution, you may need to click on the portraits to see them more clearly.)

6 comments:

Kare said...

I love her little outfit! You know I would have been the three-year-old who didn't want to wear a tutu either! =D Great looking family, Lori, you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Nice, traditional studio work, plus that great Christmassy backdrop.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the warmth of these, and how you really captured the family bond in these. Solid studio work as always, Miss Lori!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job as usual, Lori. What a happy looking family! - Nan (using her work account because she's too lazy to log out and log back in!)

Marcelle said...

Lovely family photo!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! The little girl is so cute! Great work Lori!