Friday, November 14, 2008

Pinkalicious!


This baby girl is just so incredibly cute. All six-month-olds are, of course. But this little gal - chubby, happy, bright-eyed and with the cutest expressions - was just extra fun. Plus, she looks just like her daddy. She was just a few days old last time I saw her - ohmygoodness, it's always a shock to see them a few months later.

Erin and Dave - thank you for bringing her in - I can't wait to show you her gallery. But until then, a few to tide you over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a baby or a doll???? Seriously! I'm putting one on my Christmas list!

Anonymous said...

Pinkalicious is right! Sooooo darned cute! Looks like you are starting the ballerinas early :-)

Kare said...

That has got to be one of the sweetest-looking babies ever!

Erin said...

I love these Lori- can't wait to see all the photos. It's David in a tutu!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little sweetie. I think she is going to be a dancer. I think mom thinks she looks like her dad,so----does he wear a tutu often. Just kidding, but dad must be a cutie, too.